The Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
- High-performance flagship model
- More power and tweaked suspension
- Official unveiling at Detroit motor show
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Detroit motor show 2008
- Detroit diary: when launches go wrong
- Maserati's even faster GranTurismo
- The fastest Maserati ever
- First drive: Maserati Granturismo S
- Maserati Quattroporte gets new engine
- First drive: Maserati Quattroporte S
- Save £1000s with the hottest car deals
- Turn your Maserati into a racer
Here is the Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S, a new high-performance flagship for the manufacturer's Quattroporte range.
It has a re-mapped engine control unit, increasing the 4.7-litre V8’s power by 8bhp to 433bhp, a new sportier-sounding sports exhaust and revised gearbox software.
The Sport GT S also features tweaked shock absorbers, stiffer springs and a lower ride height.
There are visual changes to help differentiate the Sport GT S from the standard S model. These include a black grille with red accents for the Trident logo, black rather than chrome finishing around the doors, and twin oval tailpipes and metallic-finish headlights.
The Quattroporte Sport GT S is due to be unveiled at the Detroit motor show in January.
Prices and an on-sale date for UK cars are yet to be confirmed.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe