The three-door Hyundai i20 supermini
- Cheapest i20 in range
- Lighter than five-door model
- On sale in April
- Hyundai i20: pictures and details
- Hyundai i20: More kit, less cost
- Hyundai's hybrid Santa Fe
- What Car?'s news round-up
- Hyundai i20 counters whiplash injuries
- Hyundai's efficient new diesels
- First drive: Hyundai Tucson
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Revealed: Hyundai HED-6 SUV concept car
- New Hyundai Tuscon concept car
This is the three-door version of the Hyundai i20 supermini.
It will be unveiled at next month's Geneva motor show, and will be the cheapest Hyundai i20 model available.
The entry-level 1.2 Classic costs £8195, £450 less than the equivalent five-door version.
The three-door Hyundai i20 is also 10kg lighter than the five-door version.
The new i20 goes on sale in April.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe