Twingo Renaultsport 133 from £11,550
- 130bhp 1.6-litre petrol engine
- Sportier Cup chassis also available
- Early buyers will get a free driving day
- New Twingo battles Fiat 500
- Renault's high-performance Twingo
- Doh! The Simpsons and Renault team up
- Renault reveals Koleos 4x4
- Laguna GT adds power and agility
- Geneva's smaller, greener, cheaper show
- Renault's hot Laguna from £21,050
- Clio owners ignore bonnet warnings
- Renault's Clio bonnet defence
- Renault Koleos to cost from £17,995
- Renault reveals the Laguna coupe
- What Car? TV: Dacia and Kournikova
- Dacia launch delayed
- Renault issues Clio Sport Tourer prices
- Renault to build all-electric car
- It's the taking apart that counts
The sporty Twingo Renaultsport 133 will cost from £11,550 when it goes on sale in July.
Powered by a 130bhp 1.6-litre petrol engine with 118lb ft of pulling power, the car also has styling tweaks such as wider wheelarches and a rear spoiler.
Additional equipment to the current performance Twingo, the £9999 GT, includes stability control, an enhanced chassis for a sportier ride, more responsive steering, 16-inch alloy wheels, a gearshift indicator and front sports seats.
An even sportier Cup chassis is also available for an additional £650. It has lowered suspension with stiffer springs and shock absorbers, and 17-inch alloys.
In addition, any customers who buy the car within 133 days of order books opening will receive a free track day next year, including driver tuition, at Brands Hatch (Kent), Oulton Park (Cheshire), Cadwell Park (Lincolnshire) or Bedford Autodrome (Bedfordshire).
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe