Updated Renualt Koleos now on sale
- Just one model
- Lavishly equipped
- Priced at £22,805
- Revamped Renault Clio
- Electric Renaults head for 2012 Olympics
- Hot Renault Gordinis to return
- Car makers offer free payment protection
- Renault's electric Gordini
- Renault Grand Scenic prices announced
- Hot Renault Clio prices revealed
- Renault's electric future unveiled
- New Renault Kangoo details announced
- Renault confirms small convertible
- Renault Laguna range revised
Renault has overhauled its Koleos SUV range, leaving just one trim, but adding more kit.
The single model now available is the Dynamique dCi 150 4x4, which has a 148bhp diesel engine and four-wheel drive as standard. The two-wheel-drive, Dynamique S and Privilege versions have all been dropped.
Prices for the Dynamique are now higher than for the previous Dynamique S trim, but extra standard kit has been added, so the Koleos now comes with a Bose stereo, satellite-navigation, metallic paint, front and rear parking sensors, and electrically heated and folding door mirrors. Leather upholstery is a £1195 option.
The revised Koleos is on sale now, priced at £22,805.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe