Used cars for sale on Whatcar.com
- New search tool on whatcar.com
- More than 50,000 cars for sale
- Search by price, location, fuel type, engine size
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Used-car complaints hit new record
- Used car prices tumble
- Smart buys: used JD Power winners
- Used car values on the slide
- Used VW Golf buyer's guide
- Used car sales slump
- Used Car of the Year 2008
- Used car of the Year: Ford Focus
- Used car of the year on video
- Used car buyers think small
- Used cars: Honda Jazz
Looking for a used car bargain? If the answer's yes, then whatcar.com has a new search tool that will help you find the right car for the right price.
There are more than 50,000 used cars for sale, and our improved search tool allows you to find the car that suits your needs faster than ever before.
You can search by vehicle type, age, price, location, engine size, body style, gearbox and fuel type. You can also select whether you want to see private, independent dealer or manufacturer approved cars.
As a result, it doesn't matter whether you are one of the thousands of motorists looking to downsize, if you want something more economical, or if you are after a cut-price bargain, as we're certain to have a car for sale that will be just what you're looking for.
Our new search too and used cars for sale section can be accessed by clicking Used cars for sale.
If you need some help choosing a used car, our favourites in every category can be found by clicking Used Car of the Year 2008.
Alternatively, our Used Car of the Year 2008 video can be seen by clicking Used Car of the Year 2008 video.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe