Vauxhall launches hot Corsa and Astra
- VX Racing Edition cars launched
- Produced in limited numbers
- Celebrating BTCC victory
- What Car? checklists
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Grab a bargain - the best car deals ever
- What Car? Awards: the winners
- Vauxhall offers 0% finance and cashback
- Ford and Vauxhall to raise prices
- Deal of the Day: Vauxhall Insignia
- D-Day for US car makers
- Geneva motor show 2009
- Vauxhall-Opel: I will survive
- GM Europe could be bankrupt in a month
Vauxhall has launched two limited-edition VXR versions of the Corsa and Astra to celebrate the company's British Touring Car Championship victory last year.
The VX Racing Editions will have a combined production run of 888 cars in deference to the team that prepares Vauxhall’s race team, Triple Eight Engineering.
In addition, the cars will only be available in red and black, the VX Racing team colours.
The cars are identified by their gloss black alloys, a rear diffuser, tinted rear windows, black side strips and black mirrors. Leather Recaro seats are also fitted as standard.
Prices start at £17,425 for the Vauxhall Corsa VX Racing Edition and £21,445 for the Astra.
An optional VXR Remus exhaust is available to boost power by 19bhp.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe