Vauxhall Tigra Sports Rouge revealed
- Soft-top look, hard-top safety
- Replaces Sport in line-up
- From £15,705
- Latest images: Vauxhall Insignia
- Half-price British Motor Show offer
- Meriva concept car revealed
- Meriva to get rear-hinged doors
- Zafira's Exclusiv new look
- More details on Vauxhall Meriva Concept
- Meriva concept is close to real deal
- More Insignia photos
- Revealed: Vauxhall Insignia
- Insignia v Mondeo: what you think
- First images: Insignia estate and coupe
Vauxhall has replaced the Tigra's Sport trim with a new edition, called Sports Rouge.
The most visible change is a red fabric-lined roof, which gives the appearance of being a soft-top, despite the roof being all-metal.
Standard equipment includes 16-inch alloy wheels, an MP3 socket, sports seats, electrically adjustable door mirrors, a CD player and steering wheel-mounted controls.
Three engines are available: 1.4- and 1.8-litre petrols and a 1.3-litre diesel.
Prices start from £15,705.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe