Volvo C30 now even sportier
- R Design gets standard Sports Chassis
- Lower suspension for better handling
- First cars due in early 2010
- Ford looks for Volvo bidders
- Prestige car dealer hit hard
- Chinese firms interested in Volvo
- Car makers offer free payment protection
- Volvo's updated DRIVe range now on sale
- Volvo announces hybrid plans
- Johnson challenged on congestion charge
- Buy more power for your Volvo
- The 71 hottest new cars
- New look for Volvo C30
Volvo has announced that all C30s ordered with the sporty R Design trim will now have a drive that lives up to their looks, thanks to the introduction of a new Sports chassis.
Volvo says that, by lowering the suspension by 10mm, stiffening the springs and revising the steering, it has made the C30 a much more agile and rewarding car for enthusiastic drivers.
80 per cent of C30 buyers choose R Design trim, which brings a unique bodykit, 17-inch alloy wheels and a tailgate spoiler.
The interior has a sporty makeover, with sports seats, a leather-trimmed steering wheel, aluminium pedals and blue gauges.
The first C30 R Design models with the new chassis should be delivered to customers early next year. Exact prices and specifications will be confirmed nearer to the on-sale date.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe