Volvo S80 gets new top trim
- S80 given new Executive trim
- New car is priced from £38,415
- Trim includes fridge for rear passengers
- Video news: Mercedes SL and Volvo S80
- Volvo S80 - a new executive contender
- Safety boasts for new S80
- Diesel power for Volvo C70 convertible
- Video news: Skoda Roomster, Volvo XC90
- Sporty XC90 at British Show
- C30: It's a Volvo, but not as we know it
- Volvo V50 wins Towcar of the Year 2007
- Volvo C30 - prices and trim released
- Plush new trims for XC90
- Video review: Volvo C30
- Detroit 2007: your guide to the show
- Detroit show on video
- Volvo rationalises V70 range
Volvo has added a new Executive top trim level to its new S80 range.
Priced from £38,415 with the 183bhp D5 diesel, Executive specification is now the top trim available, and costs £7615 more than the next most-expensive SE Lux.
Additional information includes a fridge for the rear-seat passengers, walnut wood inlays, upgraded Dynaudio stereo, heated seats front and rear and chrome trimming.
Apart from the D5 engine, Executive trim is available with the 235bhp 3.2-litre petrol from £39,935 and the 311bhp V8 petrol from £47,955.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe