VW Passat coupe: first look
- Artist's impression shows new car
- Engines range from 1.4 to 3.6 litres
- Hybrid version may follow
- 72mpg VW Polo on the way
- First look: Volkswagen Golf Estate
- VW orders build quality review
- Golf Mark VI heads for Paris
- VW launches special edition Golf Plus
- Volkswagen goes blue to go green
- What Car? video podcast: May 29
- Two trims become one for Golf
- Individual touch for VW Eos
- Volkswagen reveals more Tiguan details
- VW gives turbocharging a boost
- VW releases Golf estate prices
- End of the line for old VW diesels
- VW with a £74,000 price tag
This is an artist's impression of the Volkswagen Passat coupe that is expected to go on sale in late 2008 or early 2009.
The Passat coupe is expected to be available with front- and four-wheel-drive options, with engines ranging from a 1.4-litre TFSI with 170bhp to a 3.6-litre VR6 with 280bhp.
No prices have been revealed, although reports suggest it will substantially undercut the Mercedes-Benz CLS, which costs from £43,275.
Hybrid versions may follow.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe