VW releases Golf estate prices
- New estate priced from £14,347
- Three trims available
- Car available to order now
- Updated Touareg with price rises
- Cheap servicing deal for VW Jettas
- 72mpg VW Polo on the way
- Recalls from Vauxhall and VW
- First look: Volkswagen Golf Estate
- VW orders build quality review
- Safety recalls: is your car affected?
- Golf Mark VI heads for Paris
- VW launches special edition Golf Plus
- Volkswagen goes blue to go green
- What Car? video podcast: May 29
- Two trims become one for Golf
- Individual touch for VW Eos
- Volkswagen reveals more Tiguan details
Volkswagen's new Golf estate will cost from £14,347 when it goes on sale this summer.
That will get you the entry-level 1.6 model, but prices stretch to £20,417 for the top-of-the-range 2.0 TDI DPF Sportline with VW's automatic DSG gearbox.
All models come with climate control, electric windows and door mirrors. On the safety front, there's electronic stability control and front, side and curtain airbags.
To get roof rails as standard, buyers need to move up to SE trim, which also comes with alloy wheels, an alarm and cruise control.
Top-trim Sportsline models have tweaked sportier suspension, bigger alloy wheels, sports seats and extra chrome trim.
The car is available to order now, with deliveries expected in August.
VW Golf Estate
1.9 TDI £15,572
1.9 TDI £16,592
1.9 TDI DPF 6spd DSG £18,502
2.0 TDI £17,862
2.0 TDI DPF 6spd DSG £19,642
2.0 TDI £18,637
2.0 TDI DPF 6spd DSG £20,417
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe