What Car?'s news round-up
- Car sales latest
- Insignia and Golf driven
- All the week's news
- Hot deals this month
- Paris motor show
- Paris motor show video
- Vauxhall Insignia: Driven
- Paris motor show: fast and fun
- Refreshed Suzuki Grand Vitara launched
- Best of the Paris motor show
- Car chiefs demand Government investment
- Hoon is new Transport Secretary
- Worst of the Paris motor show
- Southampton street gets naked
- New car sales slump
- Drink-drive limit won't be cut
- Infiniti confirms convertible plans
- Reversing to be dropped from L-test?
- Surge in car crime expected
- Own a Ferrari California for £200
- Stars of the supermini world
- First drive: Audi Q7 V12
- Used car buyers think small
- First drive: Mitsubishi Evo X FQ-360
- Driven: VW Golf 1.4 TSI 160
- New Renault Megane uncovered
- Official pics: new Mazda 3
- Friends increase new driver death rates
- New A6 driven
- London struggles to cut road deaths
- First drive: VW Tiguan 2.0 TDI 170
- BMW goes turbo
- Our cars: Goodbye VW Eos
- Our cars: Hello Suzuki Splash
- Our cars update: Toyota Auris
- Digital average speed cameras coming
- Sales joy for Rolls-Royce and Ferrari
- Pothole lawyers cost councils £53m
- Our cars update: BMW 123d
New car sales have slumped, and you can read all the statistics here.
Worse still, the Police are predicting a surge in car crime as economic gloom deepens. Find out about that here.
But don't despair!
For starters, click here to find out how you can pick up a Ferrari California for £200.
Then find out which economical superminis we think are the best on sale today by clicking here.
Used car buyers are also thinking small – and saving on depreciation in the process. Read about it here.
Finally, there's some positive news from Rolls-Royce and Ferrari here.
VW Golf 1.4 TSI 160
VW Tiguan 2.0 TDI 170
Audi Q7 V12
Mitsubishi Evo X FQ-360
Paris motor show round-up
Best of the show
Worst of the show
Full show reports
New Renault Megane – in detail
Our Cars: VW Eos, final report
Our Cars: Suzuki Splash
Our Cars: Toyota Auris
BMW goes turbo
Every BMW engine – petrol and diesel – will soon be turbocharged. Find out why here.
First official pictures: new Mazda
Mazda has released three pictures of its new 3 saloon, which will go on sale next year. See it here.
Reversing to be dropped from L-test?
Yes, you read the headline right – but amazingly it could be dropped to make the test harder. Find out how here.
Nissan's upmarket brand has confirmed it will put its new convertible on sale in the UK next year. See it here.
Southampton's naked streets
Find out why city bosses have removed all the road markings in a street in Sothampton by clicking here.
London's road death struggle
England's capital city is struggling to cut road deaths. The full details are here.
Friends increase death rates
A study has discovered that new drivers carrying groups of friends are three times more likely to die in a crash. See the facts here.
The new Transport Secretary
What are the first tasks facing new Transport Secretary Geoff Hoon? Find out here.
Drink-drive limits to stay
Britain will buck the trend in the rest of Europe by sticking with its current drink-drive limits rather than lowering it. Read more here.
Car chiefs demand Government aid
Car company bosses are demanding Government help to fund 'green' initiatives. Find out why here.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe