What Car?'s X Factor: your vote counts!
- Vote in Car of the Year Awards
- Most exciting car of 2009
- 10 cars shorlisted; your vote counts
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- VW's fuel-efficient gearbox
- New VW Golf revealed
- Used VW Golf buyer's guide
- Attention VW Golf buyers!
- New VW Golf gets charity debut
- VW Golf: more details
- VW Golf concept car emits 99g/km
- First drive: Volkswagen Golf
- It's here: new VW Golf GTI
- Driven: VW Golf 1.4 TSI 160
- New Golf from £13,150
- VW Golf scores high in Euro NCAP test
- Your VW on the web
- What Car? TV: Volkswagen Golf GTI
- 140mpg Volkswagen
- VW Golf hybrid a reality
- Save £1000s with the hottest car deals
- Reliability Supertest 2008
Forget Eoghan and Alexandra, there's only one vote that counts for car buyers – the Most Exciting Car of 2009 at the What Car? Car of the Year Awards.
Make your voice heard at our prestigious awards by voting for the motor that you think will be the most exciting in 2009.
The manufacturer of the winning car will be presented with the award at London's Grosvenor House Hotel on January 22.
We've put together a shortlist of 10 exciting cars coming next year. Take a look at the contenders and cast your vote by clicking the link below.
Most Exciting Car of 2009
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe