What Car? TV: Toyota iQ driven
- Toyota's new city car
- 1.0-litre petrol engine is VED road tax free
- Can it justify £9295 starting price?
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Toyota's dinky city car
- Toyota thinks big with small cars
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Toyota's silent cabins
- First drive: Toyota iQ
- Honda and Toyota's reputation greenest
- Toyota's iQ from £9495
- MPG heroes
- Toyota iQ to follow Fiat and Mini?
- Mini diesel tops residual values chart
The Toyota iQ will be the smallest four-seater available when it goes on sale in January - but can this dinky car justify its £9295 starting price?
Find out our first impressions by clicking on the links below.
Toyota iQ driven
• Toyota iQ driven
Click here for more video news stories.
You can subscribe to our video through iTunes, too.
Alternatively, add the following link to your preferred podcast software:
http://www.whatcar.com/rss/whatcarvideo.xml. If you don't have iTunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe