What Car? video podcast: April 26
- Exclusive Euro NCAP crash test on video
- Concept cars from Audi and BMW in Shanghai
- Credit card skimming scam - all this on What Car? TV
On this week's news round-up on What Car? TV we've got loads of big stories - did you know your credit card could have been skimmed at petrol stations by Tamil separatists, for example?
We've also got images of two important new concept cars from BMW and Audi, which have been shown at the Shanghai motor show in China.
You can also see exclusive footage of Euro NCAP crash-tests - these could help influence the choice of your next car.
Click on the links below:
What Car? TV
• What Car? TV news round-up on Windows Media Viewer
• What Car? TV news round-up on Real Player
To watch our videos through iTunes, click here. Alternatively, add the following link to your preferred podcast software: http://www.whatcar.com/rss/whatcarvideo.xml. If you don't have iTunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe