Your chance to see Audi's future today
- Computer-generated images show new Audi 4x4
- Audi Q5 to rival BMW X3 and new Merc small 4x4
- Also see Audi's replacement for its A2
- Mercedes confirms compact 4x4
- Audi eyes new design direction
- Order your new Audi Q7 4x4
- Video news: Audi Q7
- Video news: Audi RS4
- Mercedes goes large with new GL 4x4
- Secret 4x4s of 2006
- Secret coupes and cabriolets of 2006
- Secret luxury cars of 2006
- Secret performance cars of 2006
- Audi Q7 to get range of new engines
- Audi TT races the heart
- Avant and cabriolet for Audi RS4
Take a look at Audi's future plans for 2007 and 2008 with these computer-generated images.
One shows how the smaller brother to the Q7, the all-new Q5, could take styling cues from the recently unveiled Roadjet concept.
The five-seater 4x4 will be Audi's second full-size off-roader, and is likely to go on sale in 2008 to take on rivals such as the BMX X3, and a smaller 4x4 that Mercedes has already confirmed will arrive around the same time.
The other Audi we reveal here is the replacement for the slow-selling A2 MPV. It's widely expected that Audi will ditch the expensive aluminium construction of the current model in favour of a cheaper platform – possibly the Volkswagen Polo chassis.
Insiders say that this would easily allow Audi to build a number of variants, including a hatchback, coupe and convertible.
Our image shows how a coupe model could look, with plenty of styling details taken from the Audi TT Shooting Brake concept, which goes on sale this autumn. However, the entry-level A2 is only expected to grace showrooms by late 2007 at the earliest.
Audi has priced its fearsome Lamborghini-powered S6 Quattro at £55,330 for the saloon and £56,600 for the Avant estate. The 429bhp 5.2-litre V10 saloon takes just 5.2 seconds to reach 62mph, while the Avant is only 0.1 seconds behind.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe