05 June 2006

ESVA (European Single Vehicle Approval) - If you intend to import a foreign car into the UK which has not been officially sanctioned (Type Approved) for use within the European Union, you'll need to put it through the ESVA test.


Want to know the difference between your APRs and your PCPs? Our Glossary will guide you through the minefield of car-buying terms.

Haymarket Logo What Car? is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media
What Car? is part of Haymarket Motoring
© Haymarket Media Group 2016