S - Small-claims court

05 June 2006

Small-claims court - Designed to resolve disputes concerning sums of £5000 or less (£1000 in the event of personal injury). A solicitor is not required. Fill in a claim form, available from your local county court, to start the ball rolling.


Want to know the difference between your APRs and your PCPs? Our Glossary will guide you through the minefield of car-buying terms.

Haymarket Logo What Car? is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media
What Car? is part of Haymarket Motoring
© Haymarket Media Group 2016