T - Tourer

05 June 2006

Tourer/Touring - A trendy word for an estate car more focused on style than space. The name Tourer is more commonly used by the BMW, Renault and Honda estate ranges.


Want to know the difference between your APRs and your PCPs? Our Glossary will guide you through the minefield of car-buying terms.

Haymarket Logo What Car? is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media
What Car? is part of Haymarket Motoring
© Haymarket Media Group 2016