Insect removers reviewed - 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
For: Relatively cheap, streak- and smear-free
Against:For glass only, limited effectiveness
We got a streak- and smear-free finish, but the Comma Cleaner didn’t have the power to cut through insect remains without some time and effort. Good results, eventually, but recommended for glass only.
Good value, and the second-cheapest liquid on test, volume for volume, but not widely available.
Ease of Use:
Straightforward to use, leaving no mess or residue.
Only recommended on glass and is therefore less flexible than most of the other products on test.
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect