Insect removers reviewed - 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
For: A good performer
Against:Not good enough when compared with cheaper rivals
It produced a good finish, but needed two applications to remove the most stubborn of dried insects.
This spray sits mid-table for price, and although it works well, it's no better than cheaper products.
Ease of Use:
Easy to use, but requires a few minutes for the product to take effect, and can need a second application for really tough bugs.
The spray is safe to use on all surfaces, but it's not recommended for anything other than insect deposits and bird droppings.
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect