Insect removers reviewed - 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
For: A good performer
Against:Not good enough when compared with cheaper rivals
It produced a good finish, but needed two applications to remove the most stubborn of dried insects.
This spray sits mid-table for price, and although it works well, it's no better than cheaper products.
Ease of Use:
Easy to use, but requires a few minutes for the product to take effect, and can need a second application for really tough bugs.
The spray is safe to use on all surfaces, but it's not recommended for anything other than insect deposits and bird droppings.
Featured in this story
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect