Alfa Romeo News
Jan 23, 2015
Don't buy a new car until you've read this - our ultimate guide to the new cars coming in 2015
Jan 12, 2015
The 4C Spider uses the coupe's 1.7-litre engine but is quicker from 0-60mph
Dec 19, 2014
The Alfa Giulietta Sprint commemorates the 60th anniversary of the original model of the same name
Dec 10, 2014
Buying a small car does not mean you have to forgo high quality interior feel or a desirable badge. We pick our best and worst premium superminis.
Aug 21, 2014
Sportiva Nav trim brings bigger wheels, Brembo brakes and is reserved for the more powerful engines in the Giulietta range. It doesn't come cheap, though, so is it worth spending the extra? We test it in the UK.
Aug 20, 2014
- Used versions of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta starting at £8200
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Jun 26, 2014
- We round up all the cars making their debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- 2014 Festival of Speed runs from June 26 to 29
Jun 23, 2014
- Diesel Alfa Romeo Giulietta discount
- Saving more than £5000
- More than 25% off list price
Jun 11, 2014
The Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde looks expensive next to hot hatch rivals such as Ford's Fiesta ST and Renault's Clio Renaultsport. Does it perform and handle well enough to make it worth the extra?
Jun 9, 2014
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta and Mito Quadrifoglio Verde hot hatches go on sale in the summer. Prices start from £20,210 for the Mito QV.