Jan 14, 2015
Our team of roving reporters bring you our favourite things from the 2015 Detroit motor show, with new models from Ford, Honda, Mercedes and more.
Jan 13, 2015
Bentley is set to take luxury SUVs to a an all-new level of opulence with the launch of the Bentayga next year. Here's what we know so far.
Dec 26, 2014
We highlight the most memorable twin, triple and four-car tests of 2014 as featured on whatcar.com
Nov 20, 2014
- Our top show launches named
- Production cars from Mazda and Mercedes
- Concepts from Audi and Bentley
Oct 2, 2014
- V8 engine produces 530bhp and 811lb ft of torque
- 0-62mph in 4.9sec and 190mph top speed
- Unveiled at the Paris Motor Show
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 17, 2014
Bentley has lowered and firmed up its Continental GTC, as well as giving it a bit more power. Do the latest tweaks make the luxury drop-top an even more attractive proposition?
Aug 3, 2014
Only one thing matters with the Bentley and the Range Rover: being transported in style. Do these cars fulfil the brief?
Aug 1, 2014
Bentley has revived the 'Speed' badge for the new versions of its W12 two-door. We test the 626bhp drop-top version to see if it's worth the extra over the coupe
Jul 29, 2014
The Bentley Flying Spur is now available with a more efficient V8 engine. It's cheaper than the W12, but is it too compromised for limo buyers? Read our verdict.