Sep 17, 2014
Bentley has lowered and firmed up its Continental GTC, as well as giving it a bit more power. Do the latest tweaks make the luxury drop-top an even more attractive proposition?
Sep 16, 2014
- V8 engine produces 530bhp and 811lb ft of torque
- 0-62mph in 4.9sec and 190mph top speed
- Unveiled at the Paris Motor Show this October
Aug 3, 2014
Only one thing matters with the Bentley and the Range Rover: being transported in style. Do these cars fulfil the brief?
Aug 1, 2014
Bentley has revived the 'Speed' badge for the new versions of its W12 two-door. We test the 626bhp drop-top version to see if it's worth the extra over the coupe
Jul 29, 2014
The Bentley Flying Spur is now available with a more efficient V8 engine. It's cheaper than the W12, but is it too compromised for limo buyers? Read our verdict.
Jul 24, 2014
- Fifth model in range under consideration
- Decision due in mid-2016
- Will follow new SUV, which will be launched with W12 engine
Jul 23, 2014
Tweaks to Bentley's flagship coupe have transformed it into the brand's fastest-ever production car, with a 626bhp twin-turbo W12 engine and a 206mph top speed.
Jun 27, 2014
- GT3-R will be followed by more hardcore models
- All 300 examples 'accounted for' by Bentley dealers
- Jaguar reporting strong early interest in Project 7
Jun 26, 2014
- We round up all the cars making their debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- 2014 Festival of Speed runs from June 26 to 29
Jun 17, 2014
- Bentley shows new Continental GT3-R
- 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 offers 572bhp
- Limited to 300 cars, available to order now