Have you had a black box fitted?
We want to know whether you think this driver-behaviour tracking technology is a good idea, and whether you’ve had personal experience of using such a system.
If you’ve had a black box fitted to your car, has your experience been good or bad? More importantly, have you saved any cash?
We want readers who have had a black box fitted to answer the following questions:
1. How old are you?
2. How many years have you held your driving licence?
3. Which black box insurance company are you with?
4. What car do you drive? (make, model, engine, trim, age)
5. Where in the country do you live?
6. What is your annual mileage?
Email us with this information and let us know your full name and your mobile number so that we can contact you.
Send your answers to the questions and your contact details to Emma.Butcher@whatcar.com - we will reply to a cross-section of readers and may want to ask you a few more questions.
By Ed Callow
Featured in this story