BMW X3 News
Sep 24, 2014
- Used second-generation X3 from before the latest face-lift
- What to watch out for
- What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Sep 2, 2014
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport gets seven seats, so faces a different set of rivals from its Freelander predecessor. Here is what it needs to beat.
Aug 15, 2014
Face-lifted BMW X3 gets subtle styling tweaks, more kit and a new and more efficient 2.0-litre diesel engine. We try it in the UK for the first time.
Jul 28, 2014
- Save more than £2000 on BMW's accomplished SUV
- Great to drive and comfortable on long journeys
- Efficient and powerful 20d engine is effortless to use
Jul 14, 2014
- £2000 savings on brand new coupe SUV
- Powerful range of efficient diesel engines
- Range-topping M Sport has lots of equipment
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
May 27, 2014
For many people, the large SUV is the complete family car. Our favourites are well equipped and good to drive, with sensible running costs and decent fuel efficiency
Apr 22, 2014
- 40mpg+ cars with four-wheel drive
- Family-friendly SUVs
- Every car averages more than 40mpg
Feb 10, 2014
- Seven large SUVs achieve more than 40mpg in our test
- Latest Honda CR-V 1.6 diesel beats 55mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy