Oct 29, 2014
The BMW 2 Series Active Tourer is BMW's first attempt at both a practical MPV and a front-wheel-drive car, and we've driven the 218i version for the first time in the UK.
Oct 28, 2014
- Keyless entry systems mean new type of car theft
- Hackers can access computer systems and drive off
- Advice on keeping your car safe
Oct 22, 2014
Our BMW i3 was approaching the end of its time on the What Car? fleet, but we had one more journey planned for it.
Oct 17, 2014
- Thousands off models from BMW, Hyundai, Nissan and Renault
- Plus £6000 off the Volkswagen Touran
- Check out all the deals in our weekly round-up
Oct 16, 2014
- What Car? Target Price reveals the most you should pay for your new car
- Average discount of more than 10%
- Call 0845 527 6394 to speak a member of our Target Price team
Oct 14, 2014
Open-top performance cars are rarely as sharp as their metal-roofed equivalents. Has BMW managed to make its M4 Convertible every bit as fun as its M4 Coupe? We've driven it on UK roads to find out.
Oct 11, 2014
The BMW X6 is now more spacious and practical, and gets more powerful, cleaner engines. Will these changes help it beat rivals such as the Porsche Cayenne and Range Rover Sport?
Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014
The BMW i3 is becoming more useable thanks to improvements in charging infrastructure, while the Mini has a worrying smell coming from the air-conditioning.
Oct 6, 2014
- Six two-door coupes beat 45mpg in our test
- New Audi A5 2.0 TDI Ultra manages more than 50mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy