Citroën C4 Picasso News
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
Volkswagen’s bigger, more practical Golf enters the five-seat family MPV fray. Does it rival Citroen's C4 Picasso for space, practicality and running costs? We've just tested them to find out.
The Honda Civic Tourer gets itself lost, the Lexus IS300h has had its first service, the Citroen Grand C4 Picasso becomes a caddy, while the Ford Fiesta looks like a good deal
- Our 2014 MPV of the Year
- Citroen Grand C4 Picasso 1.6 e-HDi
- Run by chief photographer John Bradshaw
- Save £3493 off the list price
- Excellent fuel economy and safety
- Practical and spacious interior
- The four- and five-star MPVs that beat 50mpg
- Economical people-carriers; great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
- Our favourite classy MPVs for less
- Save more than £3000 on C4 Picasso
- Top-spec Alhambra for less than £29k