Feb 2, 2015
We've tested a range of MPVs, including 7-seaters, to find the most economical people carriers on the market today. Here are the top 10 performers in the What Car? True MPG tests.
Jan 30, 2015
Apply to be part of the What Car? Reader Test Team for the Fiat 500X at our studios in Teddington on Tuesday 10 February from 1.30pm
Jan 21, 2015
Find out everything you need to know about buying a used Fiat 500 including what problems to look out for
Jan 20, 2015
Save more than £2500 on the Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge
Jan 19, 2015
Drivers as young as 18 can now get a Fiat 500 for £239 per month with comprehensive insurance and a three-year maintenance package.
Dec 13, 2014
Tall drivers can often be left cramped in small cars, so we've put together a list of city cars and superminis that offer the most room inside.
Nov 10, 2014
- The most economical cars with 4x4
- Mix of SUVs, estates and hatchbacks
- All tested by our real-world fuel testers
Nov 9, 2014
The Fiat 500C has undergone a mid-life tweak rather than a full blown face-lift, to help boost its appeal in a class with few rivals. Has it done enough to succeed? We drive it in the UK.
Oct 28, 2014
- Quirky alternative to VW Up
- Save more than £3000 on our favourite model
- 1.2-litre engine is pick of the range
Oct 13, 2014
- 500X mini-SUV to have many customisation options
- Contrasting roof and two-tone paint finishes offered
- Reflects 'different customer' to the rest of the 500 line-up