Jan 19, 2015
Drivers as young as 18 can now get a Fiat 500 for £239 per month with comprehensive insurance and a three-year maintenance package.
Dec 13, 2014
Tall drivers can often be left cramped in small cars, so we've put together a list of city cars and superminis that offer the most room inside.
Nov 9, 2014
The Fiat 500C has undergone a mid-life tweak rather than a full blown face-lift, to help boost its appeal in a class with few rivals. Has it done enough to succeed? We drive it in the UK.
Oct 28, 2014
- Quirky alternative to VW Up
- Save more than £3000 on our favourite model
- 1.2-litre engine is pick of the range
Oct 13, 2014
- 500X mini-SUV to have many customisation options
- Contrasting roof and two-tone paint finishes offered
- Reflects 'different customer' to the rest of the 500 line-up
Oct 7, 2014
First there was the Trekking, then the 4x4. Now Fiat's decided to break out the steroids to give us the Panda Cross. Question is, is it a Panda too far? Here's our verdict after a drive on UK roads
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 15, 2014
- Save more than £1000 off the desirable Fiat 500
- Ideal for tackling tight city streets with compact dimensions
- Comes with our favourite 1.2-litre petrol and Pop trim
Aug 15, 2014
This week's deals looks at cars that are already at the lower end of the new-car price range, but we've found some impressive savings