Ford Fiesta News
- Ford's bargain hot hatch
- Save £2600
- Most powerful 1.0-litre engine in a production car
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs
We try the new Ford Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition in the UK, which features the most powerful 1.0-litre engine ever fitted to a production car.
- Save thousands on Fords
- S-Max available with big savings
- Other deals in our weekly round-up
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Every year What Car? uses a wealth of industry experience to pick the best used cars in various categories. This year the Ford Fiesta takes the title of best used small car, and here are the reasons why.