Ford Focus News
Sep 24, 2014
Every year What Car? uses a wealth of industry experience to pick the best used cars in various categories. This year the Ford Focus takes the title of best Used Family Car, plus the overall title, and here are the reasons why.
Sep 17, 2014
- What Car?'s Used Car of the Year 2014
- Real-world examples
- Sourced from What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Sep 16, 2014
We reveal the best used cars of 2014, as the Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec wins the top accolade in the annual ceremony
Sep 8, 2014
Ford has revised its Focus wagon, offering a better cabin with a new infotainment system, and more efficient engines throughout the range. It's time to find out if these tweaks give it a chance against the VW Golf Estate.
Sep 8, 2014
- Choice of turbocharged petrol or diesel engines
- Lowered suspension and new 18-inch wheels
- Deliveries start January 2015
Sep 5, 2014
- Good discounts on cars built to carry lots of stuff
- VW Golf SV, Skoda Octavia and a couple of Fords
- More savings in our weekly round-up of internet-based car deals
Sep 2, 2014
- Ford Focus pricing revealed
- No increase on outgoing model's £13,995 starting price
- Available to order now, deliveries from November
Aug 22, 2014
Off car shopping this weekend? Check out our list of new-car deals to see if you can save yourself thousands on one of the latest models.
Aug 1, 2014
- Huge discounts on estate cars
- Range of load-luggers, from good value small cars to plush executive expresses
- Save more than £8000 on some models
Jun 12, 2014
We ride in the face-lifted Ford Focus ahead of its UK launch in September.