VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
We try the new Ford Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition in the UK, which features the most powerful 1.0-litre engine ever fitted to a production car.
We drive Ford's new five-door family car in range-topping diesel form. Can it still succeed in a modern company car world obsessed by premium German saloons?
- Full details of the new Ford Mondeo
- Four diesel engines as well as petrol and hybrid options
- First cars delivered in December, pricing starts at £20,795
- Save thousands on Fords
- S-Max available with big savings
- Other deals in our weekly round-up
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014