- We find notable discounts on more affordable cars
- Get around 20% off cars that start at less than £20,000
- See more in our weekly deals round-up
- Spacious and economical family car
- Save more than £5000
- Reliable and cheap to run
- Ford's bargain hot hatch
- Save £2600
- Most powerful 1.0-litre engine in a production car
We test the estate version of Ford's latest family car. Can it continue the success of its award-winning predecessor?
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
We try the new Ford Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition in the UK, which features the most powerful 1.0-litre engine ever fitted to a production car.
We drive Ford's new five-door family car in range-topping diesel form. Can it still succeed in a modern company car world obsessed by premium German saloons?