Hyundai Santa Fe News
For many people, the large SUV is the complete family car. Our favourites are well equipped and good to drive, with sensible running costs and decent fuel efficiency
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Santa Fe performs faultlessly as a load-lugger and we keep an eye on the oil temperature in the Octavia.
- Which seven-seat 4x4 is the best buy?
- We name our favourite MPVs...
- …and the ones to avoid
- Santa Fe’s sweeping waistline hampers visibility
- Stop-start system takes a while to warm up in the Captur
- Octavia’s cabin is filled with handy cubbyholes
- Captur’s first service is as easy to book as it is cheap
- The Octavia's rattle has been cured
- Santa Fe’s large boot makes it tricky to access for some