Infiniti FX30d diesel from £45,150
It is available to order now, with deliveries starting from July. Prices for another diesel, the EX30d, will follow within the next month.
The Infiniti FX30d is powered by a 235bhp 3.0-litre diesel engine paired with a seven-speed adaptive-shift automatic gearbox, which can blast the sporty 4x4 from 0-62mph in 8.3 seconds.
Despite the impressive performance figures, the FX30d is comparatively efficient, with an average of 31.4mpg and CO2 emissions of 238g/km.
The FX30d comes in four trims: GT, GT Premium, S and S Premium.
GT trim includes:
• paddle-shift seven-speed automatic gearbox
• leather upholstery, with heated and cooled front seats
• bi-Xenon cornering headlights
• rear view camera and parking sensors
• 20-inch alloy wheels
• Scratch Shield self-healing paint
S trim includes:
• adaptive shock absorbers
• rear active steering to improve stability and agility
• 21-inch alloy wheels
• dark chrome exterior air vent and sill strip
• smoked-glass headlamps
GT Premium and S Premium trim
GT- and S Premium trim both include intelligent cruise control, intelligent brake assist, and forward collision warning.
Premium versions also get around-view monitor, which places cameras at the front, rear, and sides of the vehicle, and a 30GB hard disk satellite-navigation system.
Featured in this story