What Car? test: car vacuums - Introduction
While a car wash or some elbow grease can attend to the outside relatively swiftly, a car's interior is far trickier to maintain.
There are all sorts of nooks and crannies to attend to, as well as carpets and fabrics that seem to attract dust, stones and other debris into them.
But it's a job that has to be done if you want to keep a car in peak condition – and get its maximum value when it comes to resale time.
Happily, help is at hand, in the form of car vacuum cleaners.
There's a vast array available, suiting every budget, so read on to find out which ones offer the best value and efficiency.
- Dyson DC16 Animal
- Black & Decker Dustbuster Pivot
- JCB 16.8V Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner
- Dirt Devil high power cordless handheld
- Halfords Cyclonic Wet and Dry Car Vacuum
- Electrolux Workzone stair and car vac
- Black & Decker Dustbuster auto
- Halfords Cordless Re-chargeable Vacuum
- Halfords 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner
- RAC 12V Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- What Car? recommends