New cars for 2012 - Part 2 - Introduction
Whether you're planning to buy a new car, or simply want to know what’s around the corner, it’s essential reading. Everything you need is here, including key facts, insider info and exclusive images.
There are also first impressions of cars that we’ve driven and links to relevant reviews and news stories. On top of that, there are brief guides to what’s in store for 2013, to make your buying decision as well-informed as possible.
Today we're focusing on small family cars, family cars and MPVs. There's everything from the new Hyundai i30 and Kia Cee'd, through to the latest BMW 3 Series and Ford's innovative B-Max.
New Cars for 2012 Part 1
New Cars for 2012 Part 3
Featured in this story
- Small family cars: Audi - BMW
- Small family cars: Chevrolet - Hyundai
- Small family cars: Kia - Mercedes
- Small family cars: Renault - Seat
- Small family cars: Skoda - Subaru
- Small family cars: Toyota - Volkswagen
- Small family cars coming in 2013
- Family cars: Audi - Citroen
- Family cars: Mercedes - Toyota
- Family cars coming in 2013
- MPVs: Ford - Hyundai
- MPVs: Renault - Toyota