New cars for 2012 - Part 3 - Introduction
Whether you're planning to buy a new car, or simply want to know what’s around the corner, it’s essential reading. Everything you need is here, including key facts, insider info and exclusive images.
There are also first impressions of cars that we’ve driven and links to relevant reviews and news stories. On top of that, there are brief guides to what’s in store for 2013, to make your buying decision as well-informed as possible.
Today we're focusing on executive and luxury cars, SUVs, coupes, convertibles and performance cars. You can read all about the next Mercedes S-Class, the Toyota GT 86, new Ford Kuga and lots more exciting new models.
New Cars for 2012 Part 1
New Cars for 2012 Part 2
- Executive and luxury: BMW - Chrysler
- Executive and luxury: Lexus - Mercedes
- SUVs: Citroen - Dacia
- SUVs: Ford - Hyundai
- SUVs: Mazda - Mercedes
- SUVs: Mercedes - Vauxhall
- SUVs coming in 2013
- Coupes & convertibles: Ferrari - Jaguar
- Coupes & convertibles: Mercedes - Mini
- Coupes & convertibles: Porsche
- Coupes & convertibles: Subaru - Vauxhall
- Coupes & convertibles coming in 2013
- Performance cars: Audi - Ford
- Performance cars: McLaren - Vauxhall