British Motor Show - Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
The TDV8 Autobiography has leather-covering everything, from the dashboard and seats to the door bins, centre console and door casings. Even the floor mats are edged in leather.
A television and sat-nav system will also be standard, along with 20-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
All this comes at a cost: the Autobiography costs £16,995 more than the entry-level Range Rover TDV8, with prices starting from £72,995.
Other cars from the existing range will also be on show, all featuring 2009 updates such as new wheel styles, new exterior colours and optional wood and leather heated steering wheels.
Originally revealed last year, the Land Rover LRX concept car is also on display. Billed as a clean ‘4x4’, it hasn’t been confirmed for production yet, but company insiders say it is almost certain to be on sale in less than 12 months.
Featured in this story
- AC Schnitzer
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Bentley: 600bhp and 200mph
- Cadillac's CTS Concept Coupe
- Chevrolet: drumming a Beat to the Camaro
- Citroen's oddball C-Cactus
- Electric pavilion - cars you can charge
- Electric taxi
- Ford's smart new Fiesta makes debut
- Ford - sexy new Focus RS and more
- Greener Driving Pavilion
- Honda's eco push and action arena
- Hummer's 'small' car
- Hyundai: Coupes and ice-creams
- IFR Aspid - rally-bred two-seater
- Isuzu's new pick-ups
- Jaguar - 60 years of the XK
- Kamala K360R- road or track?
- Kia's Soul bared to all
- Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
- Lexus LF-A supercar
- Lightning Car Company
- Mastretta MXT
- Lotus Evora
- Mazda: plenty of Zoom Zoom
- Mercedes' green drive and SLR
- Mini thinks big
- Morgan: a Car for Life
- NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
- Nissan Qashqai +2
- Nissan: new GT-R, Denki Cube and more
- PGO Automobiles
- Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
- Renault's hot Megane and other concepts
- Saab's X concepts
- Seat SportCoupe
- Spyker C8 Aileron
- SsangYong's art attack
- Subaru: ultra-fast Imprezas
- Suzuki's Kizashi crash goal
- Tesla: making electric cars sexy
- Think electric...
- Toyota - cute and crazy
- Ultimate Collection - supercar display
- Vauxhall Insignia