Land Rover Range Rover Sport News
Jan 28, 2015
We're running the Range Rover Sport for a year to see how it copes with daily life and how it compares to its more expensive sibling: the Range Rover.
Jan 22, 2015
There's a variety of 7 seater cars to choose from on the market. Whether you're looking for one to carry seven on a regular basis or more of a part-time seven-seater, check out our guide to the ones to go for and the ones to avoid.
Jan 7, 2015
Two Skoda models were victorious at the What Car? Car of the Year Awards. Citroen, Nissan, Volkswagen, BMW and Audi also took home awards.
Jan 6, 2015
Read about our Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV as we live with it on test for a year. Read our regular updates on how we're getting on
Nov 5, 2014
- Porsche shows off sporty Cayenne GTS
- Gets a new V6 engine, replacing old V8 version
- Range Rover offers more off-roading capability
Aug 27, 2014
Aug 26, 2014
If the all-new Volvo XC90 is to be considered the best of the seven-seaters, it has formidable competition. Here are the cars it has to beat.
Aug 11, 2014
- 542bhp and 502 lb ft from supercharged V8
- 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds and 162mph
- Order books open in October 2014
Aug 5, 2014
- World debut of 542bhp Ranger Rover Sport SVR
- Global reveal of fastest ever Aston Martin roadster
- Lightweight Jaguar E-Type and F-Type Project 7 also on show
Jul 31, 2014
- Mercedes S-Class Coupe to cost from £96,565
- Mercedes also announces new nine-speed automatic gearbox
- Range Rover Sport SVR sets Nurburgring record