Land Rover Range Rover News
Jun 25, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Range Rover exhibits a case of style over practicality, the Golf beats 50mpg, and we park perfectly in the S-Cross.
Jun 19, 2014
The Ford Fiesta ST heads to the Le Mans 24-hour race, while the Range Rover makes do with staying at home.
Jun 12, 2014
The latest round of updates on life with our cars sees the Range Rover attack its owner (sort of), the Suzuki get a clean and the Leon proving it can be economical after all.
Jun 5, 2014
It's holiday time for our Range Rover and Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, the Seat goes to meet its more powerful sibling, and the Golf's infotainment system gets fiddly
Jun 4, 2014
May 26, 2014
We find a Skoda Octavia that rides better than ours, and the Range Rover gets into a bit of a tight spot.
May 18, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Range Rover’s creature comforts and supreme practicality impress, and the Captur gets its first service
May 12, 2014
- Range Rover isn’t as luxurious as we’d expect
- i3 is great to drive, but the ride is a little too firm
- 500L’s wheel and door are now as good as new
May 1, 2014
- We finally get to use the Leon SC’s towbar for towing
- Range Rover owners defend its city driving capabilities
- Golf’s fuel economy isn’t as impressive as we’d hoped
May 1, 2014