Land Rover News
Dec 16, 2014
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is the replacement for the Freelander, and is set to go on sale in 2015. Here's everything you need to know about the new car
Dec 10, 2014
- Capable off-roader, comfortable cruiser
- Our favourite used model available from £30,000
- Real-world examples
Dec 5, 2014
Land Rover's new Discovery Sport has seven-seat practicality on its side for its fight against the mighty BMW X3, but is that enough? The new Lexus NX and the Volvo XC60 could also prove tough competition.
Dec 3, 2014
- Macan is first Porsche ever crash tested by Euro NCAP
- Small SUV gets five-star rating
- 11 other cars tested, including the three-star Dacia Logan
Nov 18, 2014
Advanced voice recognition software is set to allow Jaguar and Land Rover owners to dictate text messages and tweets while on the move from early 2015.
Nov 5, 2014
- Porsche shows off sporty Cayenne GTS
- Gets a new V6 engine, replacing old V8 version
- Range Rover offers more off-roading capability
Oct 28, 2014
- Keyless entry systems mean new type of car theft
- Hackers can access computer systems and drive off
- Advice on keeping your car safe
Oct 25, 2014
The new Porsche Macan promises sports car pace and handling in an SUV package. Can it beat the uber-popular Range Rover Evoque and Audi's range-topping Q5, the SQ5?
Oct 17, 2014
- Thousands off models from BMW, Hyundai, Nissan and Renault
- Plus £6000 off the Volkswagen Touran
- Check out all the deals in our weekly round-up
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.