Land Rover News
May 27, 2014
For many people, the large SUV is the complete family car. Our favourites are well equipped and good to drive, with sensible running costs and decent fuel efficiency
May 26, 2014
We find a Skoda Octavia that rides better than ours, and the Range Rover gets into a bit of a tight spot.
May 18, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Range Rover’s creature comforts and supreme practicality impress, and the Captur gets its first service
May 15, 2014
The Land Rover Discovery XXV is designed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the model, with extra kit but a high price tag. Is it worth the extra cash?
May 13, 2014
- Revised model range is four-wheel drive only
- New SE and SE Tech trims with more equipment
- Range-topping Metropolis replaces HSE Lux
May 12, 2014
- Range Rover isn’t as luxurious as we’d expect
- i3 is great to drive, but the ride is a little too firm
- 500L’s wheel and door are now as good as new
May 10, 2014
- Which seven-seat 4x4 is the best buy?
- We name our favourite MPVs...
- …and the ones to avoid
May 1, 2014
- We finally get to use the Leon SC’s towbar for towing
- Range Rover owners defend its city driving capabilities
- Golf’s fuel economy isn’t as impressive as we’d hoped
May 1, 2014
Apr 28, 2014
What are hybrid cars, how do they work and who makes them? What Car? has the answers