Mazda 3 News
Jul 25, 2014
- Top new car deals
- From Audi to Volvo
- Updated every week
Jul 22, 2014
2014 Mazda 3 driven in UK, available with a range of petrol and diesel engines in both hatchback and saloon bodystyles, and priced from £16,995.
Jul 16, 2014
Does the smaller engined Mazda 3 add up to a better deal? Will the Hyundai i10 pass its economy exam? And will the Nissan Qashqai win the battle of the SUV’s?
Jul 9, 2014
The yin and yang of cleaning the Range Rover, washing the Suzuki SX4 delivers inner calm, while the Leon gets dirty
Jul 1, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We reflect on our Qashqai’s all-round abilities, and the Mazda 3 is a noisy long distance companion.
Jul 1, 2014
- Mazda 3 with 2.0-litre 118bhp petrol
- SE Nav trim with metallic red paint
- Run by the What Car? team
Jun 18, 2014
Lights are shining brightly in the Hyundai i10's cabin, and unhelpfully. The Kia Carens' cabin is nice and cool, and the Mazda 3's economy proves a welcome surprise
Jun 4, 2014
The Nissan compares well with some posher SUVs, and the Mazda 3's practicality is put to the test
Jun 3, 2014
May 14, 2014
- Qashqai isn’t to everyone’s tastes, but we love ours
- Is the Mazda 3 at its best on long motorway journeys?
- Kia Carens’ load space is just as impressive as its seats