Mazda CX-5 News
Jul 25, 2014
- Top new car deals
- From Audi to Volvo
- Updated every week
Jul 23, 2014
- Save £2000 on one of our highest-rated SUVs
- Advanced engine technology means decent power and low CO2
- Even entry-level cars get lots of equipment
Jul 21, 2014
- Crossovers that beat 40mpg
- All assessed by our fuel testers
- Find out what your car does with our True MPG tool
Jul 18, 2014
Owning an SUV doesn't have to cost a fortune, as proved by both the Kia Sportage and Mazda CX-5. The winner will need to be spacious, practical and good to drive.
Jul 16, 2014
Mazda has tweaked the CX-5's suspension and equipment levels for 2014. We drive the low-powered diesel automatic model in the UK, to find out if the changes have further improved an already excellent car.
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
Jun 5, 2014
- Japanese firm lining up small SUV
- Based on next-gen Mazda 2, and likely to be called CX-3
- No plans for global city car
May 27, 2014
Reader's Mazda CX-5 2.2D 175 Sport AWD faced with being taken off the road when Mazda can't find any Toyo tyres to put on it. Find out what to do if this happens to you
Apr 24, 2014
The Mazda CX-5 and VW Tiguan are great family cars, with plenty of space and an excellent view of the road ahead, but which is the better buy? Read on to find out