Jul 8, 2014
- The new Vauxhall Corsa's key rivals
- Their strengths and weaknesses
- Four small cars, all with differing qualities
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jul 3, 2014
- Next generation MX-5 to be unveiled this September
- Roadster is around 100kg lighter; radical new styling
- New VW Golf Match adds more kit for the same money
Jul 2, 2014
We name the best open-top cars you can get for your money right now, and which one you should steer clear of, come rain or shine
Jul 1, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We reflect on our Qashqai’s all-round abilities, and the Mazda 3 is a noisy long distance companion.
Jul 1, 2014
- Mazda 3 with 2.0-litre 118bhp petrol
- SE Nav trim with metallic red paint
- Run by the What Car? team
Jun 30, 2014
Mazda will launch the next generation 2 early in 2015, ready to take on the Ford Fiesta and new versions of the Skoda Fabia and Vauxhall Corsa. Will it stand a fighting chance?
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
Jun 18, 2014
Lights are shining brightly in the Hyundai i10's cabin, and unhelpfully. The Kia Carens' cabin is nice and cool, and the Mazda 3's economy proves a welcome surprise
Jun 17, 2014
- On show at 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Launched to mark 25 years of the popular convertible
- Goes on sale on August 1