Jul 22, 2014
2014 Mazda 3 driven in UK, available with a range of petrol and diesel engines in both hatchback and saloon bodystyles, and priced from £16,995.
Jul 21, 2014
- Crossovers that beat 40mpg
- All assessed by our fuel testers
- Find out what your car does with our True MPG tool
Jul 18, 2014
Owning an SUV doesn't have to cost a fortune, as proved by both the Kia Sportage and Mazda CX-5. The winner will need to be spacious, practical and good to drive.
Jul 17, 2014
- First details of new Ford Fiesta rival
- Skyactiv tech for better fuel economy
- On sale later this year, with 1.5 petrol and diesel
Jul 16, 2014
Mazda has tweaked the CX-5's suspension and equipment levels for 2014. We drive the low-powered diesel automatic model in the UK, to find out if the changes have further improved an already excellent car.
Jul 16, 2014
Does the smaller engined Mazda 3 add up to a better deal? Will the Hyundai i10 pass its economy exam? And will the Nissan Qashqai win the battle of the SUV’s?
Jul 9, 2014
The yin and yang of cleaning the Range Rover, washing the Suzuki SX4 delivers inner calm, while the Leon gets dirty
Jul 8, 2014
- The new Vauxhall Corsa's key rivals
- Their strengths and weaknesses
- Four small cars, all with differing qualities
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jul 3, 2014
- Next generation MX-5 to be unveiled this September
- Roadster is around 100kg lighter; radical new styling
- New VW Golf Match adds more kit for the same money