Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon News
Sep 19, 2014
The Mercedes C-Class faces stiff competition in the executive class. Does it have what it takes to beat its rivals? Watch our video and find out.
Sep 17, 2014
Merc’s latest diesel-electric hybrid brings emissions and economy that should have company drivers champing at the bit. We’ve driven it to find out if that is indeed the case
Sep 8, 2014
- Which cars does the new XE have to beat?
- Competition from BMW, Audi, Lexus, and Mercedes
- Traditional executive saloons; and new, smaller rivals
Aug 25, 2014
- 11 executive cars beat 42mpg in our test
- Most efficient saloon is Lexus IS300h hybrid
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Aug 5, 2014
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs
Jul 18, 2014
- Huge discounts on Mercedes in this week's deals
- Audi A6 saloon also heavily reduced
- See more in our weekly round-up
Jul 16, 2014
- First details of Mercedes C-Class plug-in hybrid
- Set to be launched in 2015
- Will be offered in saloon form only
Jul 11, 2014
The Mercedes C200 Bluetec is the cheapest way into a diesel C-Class, but is it a match for rivals such as the Audi A3 Saloon and BMW 3 Series?
Jul 2, 2014
- Nearly £4000 off brand new model
- Sport version is our best buy
- Group B tax band and over 65mpg
Jun 16, 2014
We try the new Mercedes C-Class in the UK for the first time. Can it trouble the best executive saloons, including the BMW 3 Series?