Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon News
Sep 22, 2014
- Nine saloon cars that achieve more than 50mpg
- Mix of executives, hybrids and family saloons
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 19, 2014
The Mercedes C-Class faces stiff competition in the executive class. Does it have what it takes to beat its rivals? Watch our video and find out.
Sep 17, 2014
Merc’s latest diesel-electric hybrid brings emissions and economy that should have company drivers champing at the bit. We’ve driven it to find out if that is indeed the case
Jul 18, 2014
- Huge discounts on Mercedes in this week's deals
- Audi A6 saloon also heavily reduced
- See more in our weekly round-up
Jul 16, 2014
- First details of Mercedes C-Class plug-in hybrid
- Set to be launched in 2015
- Will be offered in saloon form only
Jul 11, 2014
The Mercedes C200 Bluetec is the cheapest way into a diesel C-Class, but is it a match for rivals such as the Audi A3 Saloon and BMW 3 Series?
Jul 2, 2014
- Nearly £4000 off brand new model
- Sport version is our best buy
- Group B tax band and over 65mpg
Jun 16, 2014
We try the new Mercedes C-Class in the UK for the first time. Can it trouble the best executive saloons, including the BMW 3 Series?
May 21, 2014
The Mercedes C-Class will spawn more models beyond the new estate and the obvious coupe and convertible. The line-up will include the X3-rivalling GLK SUV in right-hand drive for the first time.
Mar 10, 2014
- Which cars does the new C-Class have to beat?
- Competition from BMW, Audi, Lexus, and Jaguar
- Traditional executive saloons; and new, smaller rivals