Range Rover Evoque: the story so far - Meridian sound system for Evoque
The systems will match the sound quality of Meridian's high-end home entertainment equipment, Bob Stuart, Meridian founder and chief technical officer, told our sister site whathifi.com.
'We believe that the hi-fi systems used in the next generation of Range Rovers will set new standards in automotive in-car entertainment,' said Stuart.
The Evoque will be available with two optional Meridian sound systems: a powerful 380-watt, 13-speaker arrangement, and a top-of-the-range 825-watt, 19-speaker unit with full surround sound.
State-of-the-art amplifiers incorporate Meridian's latest digital processing technology to ensure 'perfectly optimised sound quality'.
Harman Kardon will continue to supply Land Rover with 1200-watt, 19-speaker surround sound system for the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models.
- The drive
- Prices and specs
- Hot-weather testing: can the car cope?
- Hot-weather testing: off-road
- Evoque winter testing video
- Range Rover Evoque at the LA motor show
- Comparing LRX concept car with Evoque
- Readers rate Range Rover Evoque
- Evoque at the Paris motor show
- Evoque uncovered: Concept to production
- Evoque uncovered: New era
- Evoque uncovered: Land Rover pedigree
- Meridian sound system for Evoque
- Posh gets job at Land Rover
- LRX concept car at Detroit motor show 08
- Evoque: 21 things you didn't know